Kiln Dried Logs Subscribe & Save Bundle
We've created this fantastic bundle offer to help keep your fuel costs down this winter. From today, you can get 4 x Kiln Dried Logs - Handy Bags, firelighters you need and save 12.5% when you subscribe!
- SAVE 12.5% BY SCHEDULING REPEAT DELIVERIES OF THIS BUNDLE
- SIMPLY PLACE YOUR ORDER AND SELECT YOUR FREQUENCY
Kiln Dried Logs Subscribe & Save
We've created this fantastic bundle offer to help keep your fuel costs down this winter. From today, you can get 4 x Kiln Dried Logs - Handy Bags, all the firelighters you need and save 12.5% when you subscribe to recurring deliveries!
Homefire Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs
Sometimes, there’s nothing better than the sight, smell and sound of a real log fire made with Homefire Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs keeping you warm on a winter’s night. Our highest quality and best-performing firewood, Homefire Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs, are easy to light and will burn at a high temperature with a long and natural flame.
Dried to a moisture level of less than 20% in a purpose-built kiln, Homefire Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs are Ready to Burn certified. Moreover, these large handy bags are big enough to provide great value for money but small enough to be delivered straight to your log store.
To ensure high quality at all times, our Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs meet strict quality control guidelines for moisture content, size, package volume, species and country of origin.
Homefire Supapak Kindling
Get your fire off to a roaring start with our kiln-dried kindling.
Homefire Twizlers - 300g
Get your fire off to a fantastic start with our natural firelighters.
This winter pack includes:
4 x Kiln Dried Logs - Handy Bags
3 x Supapak Kindling
3 x Twizlers
|Moisture Content||20 percent|
|Smoke Emissions||Less than 10g per hour|
|CO2 Saving||100 Percent|
|Ready to Burn||Yes|
|Works Best On||Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires|
Kiln-dried wood is a brilliant fuel source that will generate beautiful flames and provide excellent heat. The steps to use kiln-dried firewood are as follows:
- Make sure your combustion chamber (the area where you light your fire) is clean and free of any debris before starting.
- Using firelighters and kindling, create a base and start your fire.
- Once some flames start to appear, place your kiln-dried wood on top, and spread evenly over the kindling and firelighters so air can flow between the logs.
- If your fire starts to dwindle, add more logs while moving around the current logs to create more pockets of space for the oxygen to flow.
Once your fire has been extinguished, let the remnants cool down before attempting to clean your combustion chamber so you are prepared for your next fire.
These logs contain a low moisture content which is better for the environment and those near the fire. For more information on kiln-dried wood, explore the Homefire website.