Homefire Supapak Kindling
Get your fire off to a roaring start with our ultra-dry, kiln-dried kindling. Ideal for lighting any wood, coal or solid fuel fire.
Quantity Cost Per Unit 1 - 5 £3.75 6+ £3.25
Homefire Supapak Kindling 6.5L
Get your fire off to a roaring start with our kiln-dried kindling.
- Ideal for lighting any wood, coal or solid fuel fire
- Convenient size
- Comes in a weatherproof polythene bag
|Works Best On||Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires, Chimeneas, Cooker, Boiler, Room Heater, Wood Burner|
Kindling is an essential part of the fire-starting and fire-building process. Thankfully, high-quality kindling is simple to use. Here are Homefire’s steps to using kindling correctly:
- As always, have a clean combustion chamber so that there is no debris to jeopardise the quality of your fire.
- After placing firelighters down, you can get ready to put the kindling on top. The kindling is crucial to creating the first flames.
- Once the fire is going, you can add your fuel source on top of the kindling without completely smothering the flames.
- Use a little more kindling if your fire isn’t as strong as you’d like, carefully placing them in pockets of space.
- Store your excess kindling in a dry place that is out of reach of children.
Without kindling, you won’t get very far in building your fire. Learn more about the product and purchase your supply of kindling here.