Heat Logs Subscribe & Save Bundle
This subscription includes 5 x packs of Shimada Heat Logs, 5 x packs of Warm Glow Heat Logs, 3 x Twizlers and 3 x Kindling. To receive the discount, you need to select a recurring delivery every 2, 4 or 8 weeks.
- Subscribe & save 12.5% when you subscribe to recurring deliveries
Heat Logs Subscribe and Save Bundle
Subscribe and save this winter with our NEW Heat Logs Subscribe & Save Bundle. You'll get 60 Shimada Heat Logs, 25 Warm Glow Heat Logs, x 3 packs of Kindling and x 3 packs of Twizlers all for just £82.20 - saving you 12.5% when you subscribe to recurring deliveries!
Recommended for use on open fires and multi-fuel stoves
Homefire Heat Logs (shimada)
60 logs (5 packs)
These high-energy, ultra-dry heat logs provide an excellent alternative to traditional firewood.
- Made from just compressed wood
- 100% clean with no additives or chemicals
- Easy to light
- Burn with sustained heat and attractive flame
- Suitable for wood burners, multi-fuel stoves, open fires, chimeneas
25 logs (5 packs)
With their long-lasting flames, these heat logs are an effective fuel supply, cleanable, simple to light, and a wonderful substitute for the more traditional firewood.
- Made from compressed wood
- The logs are larger and last much longer
- No chemicals or additives have been added to this product
- Easy to light
- A dazzling flame to match its enduring heat
- They can be used on open fires, multi-fuel stoves, chimeneas, and wood burners
Get your fire off to a roaring start with our kiln-dried kindling.
Homefire Twizlers - 300g
Get your fire off to a fantastic start with our natural firelighters.
|Moisture Content||10 to 15 percent|
|Smoke Emissions||Less than 10g per hour|
|CO2 Saving||100 Percent|
|Ready to Burn||Yes|
|Works Best On||Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires, Chimeneas|
Heat Logs are a great choice if you’re looking for something different to traditional firewood.
Our Heat Logs are simple to light and produce a fantastic flame. Here’s how you go about lighting them:
- Firstly, remove any existing dirt or soot from the combustion chamber if any remains so that your fire is efficient.
- Place a few firelighters in the area you wish to start your fire, then add kindling on top of these.
- Light the firelighters safely so that they start to burn the kindling.
- Once the flames are being produced, carefully put the chosen Heat Logs on top of the fire so that they start burning.
- Move the logs around so oxygen flows in different areas, or add more logs if necessary.
- Let the flames die out and the area cool down before cleaning so the area is ready for next time.