Homefire Fibre-Lighters Natural Firelighters
Get your fire off to a fantastic start with our 100% natural firelighters.
Homefire Fibre-Lighters - 28 Cubes
Odourless Firelighters for Open Fires, Multi-fuel Stoves, Wood Burners, Boilers, BBQ's and Campfires
Get your fire off to a fantastic start with our 100% natural firelighters. Manufactured with a unique blend of compressed pinewood and vegetable oil.
- Easy to light
- Have odourless and smokeless flame
- 100% natural
|Works Best On||Multi Fuel Stoves, Open Fires, Chimeneas, Cooker, Boiler, Room Heater, Wood Burner|
The very first task component you should place in the area where your fire will take place is the firelighter. They are crucial to the fire-starting process and Homefire has you covered. This is how to use them:
- Make sure the area you plan on starting your fire is clean first so that your fire will burn sufficiently.
- Place the firelighters in the empty combustion chamber, and spread evenly across the space.
- Then add kindling on top before lighting the firelighters. We’d advise using a long-stemmed lighter to do this for safety reasons. You won’t need to add further firelighters if the flame has started.
- Assuming your firelighters are working well, add your fuel source on top to make the flames stronger.
The job of the firelighters is simple but extremely effective to achieve strong flames. For more information on firelighters and other accessory products, explore the complete Homefire range.