BBQ Competition T&Cs
Competition Terms and Conditions.
“Chance to win a BBQ worth £150 when you enter”.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: CPL Industries, Westthorpe Fields Road, Killamarsh, Sheffield, S21 1TZ.
- The Supplier: CPL Industries, Westthorpe Fields Road, Killamarsh, Sheffield, S21 1TZ.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK (England, Wales and Scotland) residents aged 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, The Supplier, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Promotional Period: The prize draw opens at 00:00 on 10th June 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 1st July 2021.
- Entry Instructions: Sign up to our newsletter or place an order.
- The competition winner will be contacted in the follow week of competition ending. For example, competition week 1 begins 10th June and ends on 17th. The winner will be contacted on the 21st.
- Competition 2 is between 17th - 24th and Competition 3 is 24thd - 1st July.
- Entry is automatically recorded when an order is purchased within the qualifying period.
- No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties, consumer groups or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data; using multiple social media accounts; acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter; using identities other than their own; creating fake identities or using any other automated or manual means in order to increase that participant's or a household’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants and their household will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- Prize Fund: A brand new BBQ.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be drawn using a random number generator within 14 days of the closing date.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email or mobile within 14 days of the closing date. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that they respond to the winner notification, by responding to the email or answering the phone. If a winner does not respond within the initial 7 days, they will be contacted again and given a further 7 days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date an alternative winner will be drawn. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- General: The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be accepted as offered by the named winners. There is no alternative prize, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable. Sale of the prize for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
- The Supplier reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof of purchase, identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, receipt upload, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter. The Supplier bears sole responsibility for supply of the prize and Tesco cannot be held responsible for any claims relating to the prizes.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
Opens 10.06.2021. Closes 01.07.2021. UK 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply. 1 winner randomly drawn to win a BBQ. Max 1 prize per household. Promoter: CPL Industries.